Welcome to our website !

30 Day Snap #6 | Homemade Cold Coffee (And The Recipe)

By 14:24 , , , , , , , ,

I decided to take part in the 30 Day Snap which Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) came up with and she invited all of her readers to join in, so I'm going to try and do it and stick to it.


Day #6 | Homemade Cold Coffee

I have a whole week before my next exam which is a nice gap (considering I had 3 days between my two exams last time) and in 11 days I'll have finished school (well, Sixth Form) forever and I'll have a super long summer!

Anyway here's the 'recipe' for homemade cold coffee:

All you need to use is:

  • Cold Water
  • Ice
  • Coffee
  • Milk
  • Sugar/Cream (I've not tried it with cream since I don't like it  but you can still use it!) 
That's all you need! It's really simple, but so refreshing for summer. I don't like a lot of milk in my coffee, so my cold coffee doesn't look particularly appealing, but it tastes really nice anyway.





You Might Also Like

0 comments