Welcome to our website !

30 Day Snap #5 | Revision

By 14:51 , , , , , , , ,

I decided to take part in the 30 Day Snap which Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) came up with and she invited all of her readers to join in, so I'm going to try and do it and stick to it.



Day #5 | Revision

Today I am cramming revision for my Philosophy and Ethics exam which is at 9am tomorrow, stress! Anyway after 17th June I will be free of exams which means I'll be posting more beauty posts after then (and I have a post scheduled for tomorrow as well, so look out for that)







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good luck on your exams! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck :) looks like you've done some good revision notes!
    makeupandfashiondanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete