Welcome to our website !

30 Day Snap #13 | Waiting For Summer

By 13:57 , , , , , , , , ,

I decided to take part in the 30 Day Snap which Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) came up with and she invited all of her readers to join in, so I'm going to try and do it and stick to it.



Day #13 | Waiting For Summer

As I keep saying, I am waiting for my exams to end so I can enjoy summer! Summer in England is never great, I'm pretty sure we've had the majority of the sun for summer in the past couple of weeks but I'm going to enjoy being able to relax, focus on blogging and photography and enjoy myself. Today is another day spent revising (same old boring story for an A level student!), but I'm trying to bring a bit of summer into my life by appreciating the beautiful flowers in the garden (wow, I sound like my Grandma!).

Have you got any exciting plans for summer?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. what a great photo! good luck on your exams :)

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a pretty picture hun! wish you the best in your exams, i know the feeling!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and good luck to you too! xx

      Delete