Welcome to our website !

30 Day Snap #16 | Starbucks Discoveries Seattle Caffe Latte

By 14:44 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I decided to take part in the 30 Day Snap which Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) came up with and she invited all of her readers to join in, so I'm going to try and do it and stick to it.



Day #16Starbucks Discoveries Seattle Caffe Latte

As I've mentioned previously and you can probably guess from my posts herehere and here I really like drinking coffee. So when my Mum came home with a Starbucks Discoveries Seattle Caffe Latte for me I was excited to try it! I really enjoyed it and it's nice to have some cold coffee for a change rather than 'normal' warm coffee haha! Day 6 of my 30 Day Snap was a post talking about how I made my own cold coffee at home, and it's so easy, except I obviously prefer the Starbucks Discoveries Seattle Caffee Latte, and it's on offer for £1 at the moment.

I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday!


You Might Also Like

0 comments