Welcome to our website !

Soap and Glory Kickass Concealer | Review

By 10:30 , , , , ,

In my recent Boots haul I mentioned that I bought this concealer after seeing MissBudgetBeauty mention how she liked it. It's £10 from Boots, but I'd say it's definitely worth it. 












I do quite like the packaging because it does have a mirror which is always useful and it has 2 concealers. The packaging clicks together nicely so I'm sure it won't open in my make up bag and make a mess. The peachy shade is for under eye darkness and the yellow shade which is for redness. The first thing I did notice about these concealers is that they're both very thick, but they're also so creamy so they apply nicely and are medium - high coverage.
I love that it comes with a setting powder because it prompts me to set under my eyes to keep the concealer on for a little longer, as I usually just apply powder to my T-zone and forget about everywhere else! The setting powder is also really light which means I don't have an orange toned residue on under my eyes which is always helpful.

I apply the peachy shade for my under eyes with my fingers because I feel it applys better that way and creases less.

When I was buying this concealer I was questioning whether £10 would be too expensive considering I love my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, however I am glad I did buy it because it's definitely worth it. I've heard it be compared to Benefit Erase Paste which are a lot more expensive at £19.50.

Overall I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a high coverage concealer that's easy to take on the go and blends effortlessly. Also as I keep mentioning Boots still have their 'buy one get one half price' offer on certain make up, nail and beauty accessories.

Have you tried any Soap and Glory Cosmetics? If so, did you like them?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Haven't tried any Soap and Glory but I like peachy and salmon colored concealers so I think I'd like this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to find a concealer to cover my dark circles and this may be the one. Great review! x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty good! I'm a huge Soap & Glory fan :)

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks lovely :) I've never tried concealer (shock horror!) and this one looks lovely xo

    ReplyDelete