Welcome to our website !

FOTD #2

By 14:22 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

First of all thank you to everyone who follows me, I have finally hit 100 followers! I never ever thought anyone would follow me but I am so grateful!

So anyway, this is just the make up I've been wearing on a daily basis recently.





Face
- Lanacane Anti Chafing Gel (used as a primer)
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - Shade 120
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1
- Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder - Shade 52 - (post on this here)
- Mac Semi Precious Mineralize Skin Finish - Crystal Pink (post on this here)
- Benefit High Beam Highlighter - (post on this here)
- ELF Eyebrow Kit - Light - (post on this here)

Eyes
- 17 High Drama Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black
- MUA Every Lash Volume and Lengthening Mascara (post on this here)
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara

Lips
- Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick - 101 - (post on this here)




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the followers, I love the Kate moss lipsticks and the matte shades are just gorgeous :)

    I really want to try the Fit Me Foundation heard so many great things about it :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! The Kate Moss lipstick is the only lipstick I've actually worn regularly so I'm pretty impressed with it. I'll do a review on the Fit Me foundation soon, but I love it!

      xx

      Delete