Welcome to our website !

Bare Minerals Lipstick - Strawberry Daiquiri

By 18:58 , , ,

A while ago on a blog sale I bought a Bare Minerals Lipstick in the shade Strawberry Daiquiri. It looked beautiful and since I don't own many lipsticks I wanted to try something new.




The packaging is quite different compared to the usual lipstick packaging, but I really like it. It's easy to hold (I realize that sounds very weird) and although the packaging can get dirty quit easily - it appears to be similar to the NARS packaging.

The lipstick itself is a gorgeous colour and perfect for Autumn. It's so moisturizing and doesn't have shimmer which I prefer in a lipstick. It's made of 100% natural ingredients and so is arguably more beneficial for your lips than some other lipsticks. I don't think this exact shade is available anymore, however I would purchase other shades due to how much I love this lipstick.

Have you tried any Bare Minerals products?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That colour is gorgeous and the packaging looks interesting! I'll have to check these out.. Followed you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (and I love the name of it too haha)

      Delete
    2. I'd highly recommend that you do! Thank you lovely, just followed you too. xx

      Delete
  2. Shade is gorgeous, packaging is unique. Thanks for the pictures!:D

    - Marie
    allthingsmarie.com
    International Giveaway: $100 Shopbop Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete