Welcome to our website !

Another Boots haul

By 11:30 , , , , , , , , , , ,

I apologise for having yet another haul post, but Boots still has the 'Buy one get one half price' offer so I have to take advantage of it!


I've wanted to try these products for a while now and I thought buying them whilst on offer was the best way to save money in case I wasn't too keen on some of the products.


Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in shade 51. I don't think I really needed to buy two new foundations in one week but I've always wanted to try a Bourjois foundation. Ideally I would have bought the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundations but there wasn't a light enough shade for me. Anyway I'm excited to try this foundation because I've not seen many reviews on it, which could mean it's awful, but I'll give it a go!

Next is L'oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer, I'd seen this last week when I bought these products but for some reason I didn't buy it and then I regretted it. So this week I bought it and although I've not tried it yet I think it'll be a good product.



I've seen MissBudgetBeauty rave about this product so I thought it was worth a try since I've not actually tried any Soap and Glory cosmetics yet. For £10 I'm hoping it will be worth it since my favourite concealer at the moment (Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection) is only £4.19!


Finally I bought the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Varnish for £3.99. I've not bought Barry M nail varnishes in a long time, even though I do love them, so I thought I'd try something from their new range. This is in the shade 'Pomegranate' and it's a beautiful red colour.


Have you bought anything whilst this Boots offer is on?


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Can you do a review on Soap&Glory concealer? :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah of course I can, I'll get that done soon :) xx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your thoughts on these products! x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reviews on them should be up gradually over the next couple of weeks xx

      Delete
  3. I'm excited to see how the Lumi base works xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for letting me know boots have a buy one get one have price offer on! i had that bourjois foundation, i loved it! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. really wanna try that makeup base!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! That Bourjois foundation looks really interesting!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete