Welcome to our website !

Seventeen Stay Time Concealer | Review

By 10:30 , , ,



I know the Collection Lasting Perfection is a cult favourite, however I think I may have found a drugstore concealer that I prefer over that. This is the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer(extra fair) and I've had this for a few months now and I don't know where I'd be without it. 

Many people have found that the Lasting Perfection Concealer can crease under the eyes and I am one of those people, but the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer doesn't do that for me. It's a creamy formula and I've found it's actually light enough for my skin (the difficulties of being pale!). The packaging doesn't rub off which was only a minor downside of the Lasting Perfection, but at least the Stay Time packaging doesn't leave black marks all over your hands or make up bag!

Stay Time claims to last 18 hours and although I cannot comment on whether it does or not because I've not left my make up on for 18 hours, it does last all day when I'm at work or uni which is 9-6 some days! I am so impressed with the staying power of this and it's only £4.49! It's such a bargain and I personally prefer it to the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

I really think 17 has upped their game recently bringing out new products and I'm definitely going to pop into Boots to buy some more items!


What is your favourite drugstore concealer?



You Might Also Like

0 comments