Welcome to our website !

ELF Gotta Glow Blush (As a highlighter) | Review

By 13:19 , , , ,

I've been meaning to do a post on this for a while, but I was prompted to do it now because I saw Essie's post on her favourite highlighters. 
As I think I've mentioned before I have most of the ELF Studio Blushes and I think they're amazing quality and pigmentation for only £3.75. When I bought this I knew it would be used for a highlight rather than a blush. 



The packaging is the same as all the other ELF Studio Blushes in that it has a mirror and the typical black sturdy packaging. It's extremely pigmented so you need to be careful not to be heavy handed when applying this, otherwise you can look over shimmery. It's a beautiful subtle champagne colour which brightens up the face, which I think is really important for me in Autumn and Winter when my skin can be looking quite dull.

I'd really recommend you try this highlighter if you haven't, it's cheap and I love it. Also if you check the ELF website there's usually offers going on so you can save on shipping or there's certain amounts off etc.


What's your favourite highlighter?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This looks like a great product!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Don't think it would work on my skin colour though :(


    Black&Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you like!
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review! :)
    join my international giveaway? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/10/raellarinas-1st-bday-giveaway-series.html

    xoxo,
    Rae :3

    ReplyDelete