Welcome to our website !

My 5 Favourite Autumn Nail Polishes

By 13:00 , , , , , , , ,

I don't usually stick to the 'on trend' nail colours for each season, but I do love the darker polishes for Autumn and Winter. These are my 5 favourite polishes for this season, they are quite similar (and two are the same, so technically I've got 6 favourites).






This is the first polish that I love wearing, especially in Autumn. I'm not sure of the name of the polish, so I know that's not helpful, but on the bottom it says 43 so I'll try and find out and update this later. It was about £1.99 from B&M.




Next up is a No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour, this has to be one of my absolute favourites. I bought this using a No7 voucher so it was only £2, but it appears they've lowered the price of these polishes and now they're only £5.50 (they were previously £7). This shade is Blackberry - 60. It's such a gorgeous colour, has a large brush making application quicker and lasts about a week before chipping. This has some shimmer which makes the colour look even prettier in the light.



Max Factor Mini Nail Polish in Cloudy Blue - 18. I've already made a separate post here on how much I love this nail polish, so there's not much else I can say that I haven't already said. It's just a beautiful deep blue that looks gorgeous on the nails.


Nails Inc is a well respected brand which many people love and trust. This nail polish is called Piccadilly Circus and is a beautiful deep red with a hint of pink. It's long lasting, the formulation is great and I like the packaging since it's slightly different to other polishes. Although these polishes are more expensive than the others, for £11 you do get a good quality polish and it's definitely worth it.

Now here's where I sort of 'cheat' with the top 5, I have a dupe for this.


It's this Barry M nail polish. I haven't blogged about Barry M before but I do love the nail polishes. There's such a large colour range and they're inexpensive at only £2.99 each. Last Autumn this was my favourite polish to wear and I know a lot of other people love it too. It's in the shade Raspberry and it is a beautiful deep red colour.



Finally, this is another No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish, but this time it's in the shade Highlands Mist - 180. This isn't technically an 'Autumn shade' but I think it's pretty to wear nevertheless. I prefer to wear this when I want to brighten up my outfit or when it's been particularly bad weather (which it usually is in England). It has the same formulation as the other No7 Nail Polish I mentioned earlier, and once again it's £5.50.


These are generally the nail polishes I will reach for in Autumn and Winter, there's no extravagant colours in there but I prefer to keep things simple.

What are your favourite nail polishes for Autumn and Winter?


You Might Also Like

2 comments