Welcome to our website !

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation | Review

By 10:30 , , , , , ,

I mentioned that I bought this foundation in my recent haul post, it's my first Bourjois foundation that I've bought. Like I also said in the post I really wanted to try the Healthy Mix Serum but it wasn't available in my shade so I chose this one instead.



It claims it has 3 correcting pigments which you can see in the photo above, it claims:

  1. Yellow pigments to correct dark circles
  2. Mauve pigments to correct a dull complexion
  3. Green pigments to correct redness
At first I was skeptical about these working, but I really think they do. I have quite a bit of redness, quite bad dark circles and my skin can look extremely dull. So I am really glad that these actually seem to work for my skin. However, when I did first try this foundation for the first time I was shocked at how watery it is which I suppose is good because it means it's not a thick foundation, so it's easier to blend.

As you'd probably expect mine's in Shade 51 Light Vanilla which is the lightest shade and even though it's slightly too dark, if I blend it out well and apply my MAC MSF Natural it's not noticeable.

It claims to last 16 hours and I'd say it lasts about 7-8 hours on my skin, which is still perfect for me since I apply it in the morning and after sixth form it's still there. If you've had a Bourjois foundation before I'm sure you'll know they have a certain scent to them, it's a pleasant scent although I'm awful at describing them so I'll just say it's not noticeable once applied it's just almost fresh smelling. It is medium coverage in my opinion, although it's build-able because I always apply a little more to my cheeks than I do everywhere else because I want to conceal the redness and it doesn't look cakey.

Overall I am loving this foundation and extremely glad I bought it. It's available for £10.99 in Boots and I found it was easy to get hold of.

Have you tried this foundation?



You Might Also Like

0 comments