Welcome to our website !

Top 5 Spring Highlighters

By 10:00 , , ,


I love highlighters, they're one of my favourite makeup products along with blushes. Toady I am sharing with you my current top 5 highlighters for Spring. If you've been reading my blog for a long time now you'll know that I am really pale, however I think these highlighters would look good on all skin tones. 

From L-R
Revlon Skinlights // MUA Undress Your Skin // Topshop Sunbeam // S&G Glow All Out // Benefit High Beam


I have selected a mixture of both powder and liquid highlighters so I'm sure you'll find one that takes your fancy from this selection. I tend to mix Revlon Skinlights in with my foundation if I just want a more subtle glow, rather than an obvious highlight. Where as I use the other highlighters on the tops of my cheekbones and my cupids bow. 


What are your favourite highlighters? Comment below as I'd love to know.



You Might Also Like

0 comments