Welcome to our website !

Small Superdrug Haul

By 10:00 , ,


Last week after reading Jasmine's post I had to purchase the Real Techniques Sculpting Set as it was £13.99 instead of £20.99 which was an offer I couldn't refuse. I also picked up a few other bits such as a new bottle of Garnier Micellar Water which is one of my holy grail products (I prefer the new packaging too). As well as this I picked up one of my favourite drugstore foundations, Rimmel Wake Me Up, however this time I picked up the shade '010 Light Porcelain' which is Rimmel's lightest shade and matches me perfect, yay. Finally, I ordered this beautiful Blushing Heart from Makeup Revolution in the shade 'Peachy Pink Kiss' which I am in love with already.




I am so in love with this blush, and even though it's more of a highlighter shade on my tanned skin at the moment, I know when I'm more pale it'll be a gorgeous blush too. So it's a gorgeous looking multi functioning product, what more could you want?! It was only £4 too, such a bargain!

So there we have it, a little haul of items I bought as 'revision motivation'!
What drugstore products would you recommend I try?


You Might Also Like

0 comments