Welcome to our website !

May Empties

By 09:30 ,


I've never written an empties post before but I thought since I had finished so many products this month I would give it a go.

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter | This was a product I was sad I finished as I love TBS body butters but this scent especially was amazing. If I didn't have about 10 other body butters to use I would be repurchasing it straight away!

Kleenex Eye Makeup Remover Wipes | I picked these up a little while ago but forgot about them to be honest. They're okay for removing your eye makeup, they're gentle on your skin and didn't irritate my eyes at all. However I only use them on really lazy days and I think I'll stick to my Garnier Micellar Water in the future.

Dove Sunshine Gradual Moisturising Lotion | I love this gradual moisturiser and have done for years. It works wonders and doesn't stain clothing/bed sheets which is a bonus. I already have another bottle of this in my drawer otherwise I'd repurchase it.

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer | I adore this primer and have done for a few years now, it's super affordable and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and prolongs the wear of my foundation. As you can see I cut it in half in order to get all the product out. If you want tips for getting the most of your makeup, you can check out my post here.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | This is a cult favourite, and I do really love it and this is about my 4th tube of it. However, I still prefer my Seventeen Stay Time Concealer but I'll repurchase this just so I have it in my collection.

ELF Tone Correcting Concealer | I was actually really surprised by how much I liked this product as it was under £3. I'm quite sad that ELF products aren't sold online in the UK anymore as I would really recommend this concealer for under eye dark circles.

There we have it, my first ever empties post! I hope you enjoyed reading.

What products have you used up this month?


You Might Also Like

0 comments