Welcome to our website !

Top 3 Soap & Glory Makeup Products

By 09:45 , , ,


Since I've been home for Easter I've been going through my whole make up collection and rediscovered my Soap and Glory Glow All Out Highlighting Powder which gave me the idea for this post. 

First off we have the Lid Stuff Quad in What's Nude and as you can see from the photo below, this palette is well loved. I've hit pan on two of the shades and this is always in my make up bag. It's perfect for both a day and night time look. When I first bought this a few years ago I'd not seen any other bloggers talk about it, but now it's become more popular and I'm so glad other people love it as much as I do.

As I mentioned earlier I had forgotten about the Glow All Out Luminizing Powder until I went through my collection. I picked this up a while ago on 3 for 2 and it's a beautiful pink toned highlight that just gives a beautiful subtle glow, perfect for Spring and Summer. I really think this would suit any skin tone and would look gorgeous on anyone. If you're super pale like me you can also wear this as a blush if you apply a little more.

Finally is the Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive. I received this with my S&G Christmas Gift Box which was a birthday present from my Mum. I cannot explain how much I love this lacquer - it's just brilliant and I have to say, probably in my top 5 lip products of the year. It has amazing staying power, is a beautiful wearable pink and also it doesn't wear off in an awkward manner like some other lip products do (you know the whole line around the edge of your lips effect). I have found with all the other S&G lip glosses I own such as Mother Pucker that I don't get on with the smell and taste, however Charm Offensive is not like that at all which is a bonus.



So there we have it, my top 3 S&G makeup products. Have you tried any Soap and Glory makeup?



You Might Also Like

0 comments