Welcome to our website !

Top 5 Spring Lipsticks | Drugstore Edition

By 10:00 , , ,


It finally feels like Spring in the UK and so I've been changing up my make up a bit and today I wanted to share with you my top 5 Spring lipsticks. The best part of my top 5 is that the most expensive lipstick is £8.


I'll start off with Topshop's Macaroon which was a lipstick I found in my collection a few weeks ago. I'd bought it last summer and completely forgotten about it but I love how versatile this lipstick is, I can wear it for both day and night looks and it's beautiful. It's also not too drying which is great for a matte lipstick. Revlon's Balm Stain 'Honey' is my one of my favourite lipsticks for all year round. It's a beautiful 'my lips but better' shade and it just adds a slight bit of colour to my make up look. 
Collection's Cream Puff in Fairy Cake has been a favourite of mine for a long time now, firstly it smells gorgeous - just like cake and who doesn't want that?! They're also the cheapest of my top 5 at only £2.99 each and they're such a smooth formula. Revlon Lip Butters have been popular among bloggers for a couple of years and Sorbet is the perfect shade for summer. Finally, Soap and Glory's Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive has been a favourite of mine since the start of the year. I've posted a full review of it here. It's a perfect pretty pink shade that would look gorgeous on everyone.

So, there we have my top 5 Spring lipsticks. What are your favourite lipsticks for Spring?



You Might Also Like

0 comments