Welcome to our website !

Recent Beauty Buys | Drugstore Haul

By 10:00 , ,



Some of you may remember that last week I posted a Spring Drugstore Wishlist and I actually ended up buying a few things from the list. L'oreal True Match Foundation (C1) is actually a repurchase for me as it's one of my favourite drugstore foundations so I had to pick up a back up.
The Infallible Mattifying Primer and Infallible 24 Hour Foundation have been all over beauty blogs and Youtube which meant I had to pick them up. So far I'm loving the primer and I'm unsure on the foundation. 
Finally I also got the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara which I've heard is a dupe for Benefit's Roller Lash. Technically, I didn't buy this mascara as my Mum was taking advantage of 3 for 2 and let me have the free mascara, thanks Mum.

Have you picked up any beauty bits recently? Let me know in the comments below if you have.








You Might Also Like

0 comments