Welcome to our website !

Top 3 Drugstore Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes | £10 And Under

By 08:00 , , ,


I love a smokey eye look for a night out but I also love a wearable daytime look that can be done in a few minutes and I've recently realised these 3 palettes are the ones I gravitate to the most. As you can see from the photo above I've hit pan on two shades in the Soap and Glory Lid Stuff quad which was my go to palette for months. I've recently repurchased the Sleek Storm palette as I hit pan on most the shades in my last one, and repurchasing a palette is a big thing for me as I'm not usually too fussed about them. The W7 In The Buff palette is a fairly recent purchase for me but since being back at uni it's been my go to palette for night time looks. I've also heard it's a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but since I don't own it (I know that's a massive shock since everyone and their Mother does!) I can't compare the two personally. 

The thing I love most about all these palettes is that they can be used for both day time looks and nighttime looks which is brilliant. As much as I love make up I don't want to have 50 different palettes that I only use once or twice, I'd much rather have a few I love and use regularly.

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?





You Might Also Like

0 comments