Welcome to our website !

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean | Review

By 12:30 , ,


Peaches and Clean is a wash off cleanser that claims to be 'purifying' and I stand by this and it quickly became one of my favourite skincare products I own. I'll be honest, this was left in my collection for a good few months before trying it properly. I bought it as I'd got into the habit of using make up wipes and moisturiser only so I bought myself this cleanser, along with micellar waters to prompt myself to look after my skin properly, I used it a few times and forgot about it.

I am so glad I've started using this every evening as my skin has improved huge amounts. I've never really had horrendous skin, but I do get quite bad hormonal break outs and this has helped a lot. I now only get a few tiny break outs on my skin when it's the time of the month and they're only noticeable to me. I've even had comments about how good my skin looks - a first for me yay! It also makes my skin feel a lot smoother and my skin isn't quite as dull as it used to be either.

I remove my make up by using one pump on this, massaging it in but avoiding my eye area as I use my Garnier 2-in-1 Eye Make Up Remover, and then I wash it off with warm water. If I've worn a lot more make up than usual I'll follow up with my Garnier Micellar Water but that step isn't necessary.

I absolutely love this cleanser and it is available in the drugstore and it's well worth the £8. I really do swear by this product for both removing my make up, and clearing up my skin.

What's your favourite cleanser?


You Might Also Like

0 comments