Welcome to our website !

Rediscovered Beauty Products | #2

By 09:00 , , , , , , , , ,



Whilst I was home for Easter I was looking through the make up I didn't take to uni with me and found a few gems that I'd forgotten about. Previously the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder had broken me out so I stopped using it, however this time it works perfectly on my skin and I'll definitely purchase this in future rather than my MAC MSF Natural. 

I'd forgotten how beautiful this Urban Decay Foreshadow Palette is and it's so easy to wear and the shades are beautiful, although admittedly I don't use Flipside (the green shade). 

I don't know how I forgot about this beautiful Revlon Balm Stain in Honey but it's gorgeous for everyday or wearing on a night out with a smokey eye. It doesn't leave a residue on your lips once it's worn off and is so easy to apply.


Have you rediscovered any products recently?



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Rediscovering old favorites is almost as fun as finding new ones :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice colors!
    lovely blog! following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rediscovering old favourite makeup products! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that UD quad is stunning! I've never seen that palette before, but the packaging is stunning xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Revlon lip stain is Honey is my fav colour! Love it :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete