Welcome to our website !

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Dupe! | Only £1

By 13:09 , , , , , , , ,



I was in Poundland the other day and I noticed that they had a nail varnish remover that looked very similar to the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover. I decided to pick it up because if it was rubbish I had only spent £1 on it, however I was very pleasantly surprised when I used it. I love it!

It works in seconds and doesn't leave my nails feeling dry or brittle or too greasy. I really do recommend this and I'll definitely be picking up some more soon so I can stock up!

Have you tried the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover or any other dupes?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This product is interesting and great review! :)

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's made removing my nail varnish so quick and easy! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete