Welcome to our website !

My Weekend In Pictures

By 15:00 ,

I've had a really lovely weekend so I thought I'd share a few photos with you. 

1 // My boyfriend and I found a cute little cafe in town called La Vita Caffe and I had the biggest and delicious breakfast. Best way to start a Saturday in my opinion. 

2 // We went for a walk around the common and it was really pretty and a nice way to spend some of our Sunday free noon. 

3 // I don't think you can read it properly but it says 'Titanic - the new version'

4 // Shrimp and Burger is amazing, that's all I have to say. I had the Louisana without cheese this time (I usually have a chicken bun) and it was so tasty. 

5 // Coffee with the cute cafe mentioned previously. 

6 // And again another snap from the cue cafe that it appears I'm a little obsessed with haha! 

What did you get up to this weekend?




You Might Also Like

0 comments