Welcome to our website !

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara | Review

By 09:00 , , , , ,

I love mascara as I feel it's the one product that really changes how I look. I remember quite some time ago there was a lot of hype around Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara but I only started using it in December when I mentioned it in my December Makeup Mixup. I've loved it ever since. 

I've been really impressed with the volume that this gives my lashes, as well as lengthening them at the same time. I can't fault the formula as it lasts on my lashes all day without flaking or smudging. As you can see from the photo above, the brush is quite big and plastic, but I'm not particularly fussy when it comes to mascara wands. The bristles vary in length which I think enables the wand to get to all of the lashes and coat them.

Overall, I've been loving this mascara and I actually quite like how the packaging stands out in my makeup bag and brightens it up.

Have you ever tried The Rocket Mascara, or any other Maybelline mascaras?




You Might Also Like

0 comments