Welcome to our website !

10 Things To Do This Christmas

By 09:00


I hope you're all enjoying my Christmas posts so far because I've loved planning and writing them. Today I'm sharing with you 10 things to do this Christmas.
  1. Watch Christmas films. My favourite Christmas films are here
  2. Festive baking
  3. Make and Build a gingerbread house
  4. Visit Winter Wonderland if you're in the UK
  5. Spend time with loved ones
  6. Visit Christmas markets 
  7. Buy yourself some new winter pyjamas 
  8. Or buy yourself a new Christmas jumper
  9. Decorate your room with festive decorations
  10. Have a cosy night in with your favourite Christmas films, festive cookies and cupcakes and wearing your new Christmas pyjamas!
What do you plan to do this Christmas?


You Might Also Like

0 comments