Welcome to our website !

Friday Make Up Buys | Boots Haul

By 20:30 , ,


I popped into Boots after work today with my Mum and picked up a couple of make up bits and thought I'd share them with you, I also have an exciting post coming up tomorrow morning so look out for that!

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs (Light Glow)
My Mum bought this for me as I was getting really down about hating my legs, so I'm very grateful for that! I put it on as soon as I got home and so far I love it. I'm so glad it's water resistant too as no one likes their fake tan running off on a night out due to rain or spilt drinks.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Normal/Dry Skin (Ivory)
I've heard this foundation raved about hundreds of times so I thought it was about time I tried it out for myself and my beloved L'oreal True Match foundation has run out so this is perfect timing. I know it's a full coverage and it's summer but I was still keen to pick it up!

Seventeen Staytime Concealer (Extra Fair)
This is a repurchase for me and you can read my review on it here. As you can tell I love it and I've lost my previous one so this was a must have for me.

Collection Lengthening Mascara (Ultra Black)
I've never tried this mascara either but the bright green packaging caught my eye and for £2.99 I couldn't really turn it down!

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments what you think of them!



You Might Also Like

0 comments