Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 31

By 08:30 ,

31/52

This week was a lot better than last week and part of that was due to the excitement I had when I finally found a coke bottle with my name on it! I know it's a little thing, and I know everyone else has posted a photo like this on some type of social media before but I still enjoyed it! I also found a pair of jeans that almost fit, and for me that's impressive! I struggle with jeans due to having large thighs/bum and a much smaller waist but I'll find a pair one day! If anyone has any suggests on where to buy jeans for pear shaped girls like me please let me know!

I hope you've all had a brilliant week, I'm about to go for breakfast with my friend! I hope you all enjoy your Sunday.








You Might Also Like

0 comments