Welcome to our website !

Attempting To Sort Through My Make Up bags

By 15:12 , , , ,

So today I decided I should finally sort through my make up bags downstairs, as my Mum keeps telling me my make up is all over the house. I kind of just said 'yeah okay' not realising how bad it was, but today I realised I do not need any more make up for a long time (possibly a life time) but there's still so many products on my wishlist! I attempted to go on a spending ban in October 2012 and I even made a post about it here, and in that post there's a picture of what used to be my 'every day make up basket' that has now overflowed into 3 make up bags, a cardboard box and a jiffy bag, oops!

Just a little disclaimer, I do have a job and choose to spend my money on make up.

This is the mess I started with after I just tipped everything out!

Primers, foundations, concealer and powders.

Eyebrow kits and brow gel.

Bronzers, blushers and highlighters.

Eyeshadow palettes, eyelid primers and single eyeshadows.

Eyeliners and mascaras.

And finally, a few lip glosses, lipstick and lip treatments.

I now need to organise all of this and decide what I really want in my everyday basket for this week and I'm going to try and alternate between products every week so I get more use out of them!

Does anyone else get stuck in a routine of using the same make up daily or is it just me?




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I definitely get stuck in a routine of using the same products! Very often I mean to try out something new but when I'm in a rush in the mornings it's so easy to just reach for the products I know work well and last all day. Loving your everyday basket idea and switching out products each week!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.

    ReplyDelete