Welcome to our website !

Smokey Grows Up | “Time spent with a cat is never wasted.”

By 09:00 , , , ,

Back in October last year I made this post in which I introduced you to my new kitten, Smokey. He is the cutest little kitten and I constantly take photos of him, and although it's not a beauty post, who doesn't love photos of a cute animal?! (Okay, maybe everyone doesn't but I do!).

Smokey (and his sister on the left)

He used to chase the cursor on the computer screen!

Possibly one of my favourite photos of Smokey, ever. 



I can't believe how tiny he is in all these photos, compared to now.





He's so big now, he's literally just a ball of fluff and he's so cute! 

Also good luck to everyone getting their A-level results today, I'm getting mine and I am incredibly nervous!



You Might Also Like

0 comments