Welcome to our website !

What I've Been Watching Lately

By 09:00


I'm sure I'm not the only one who procrastinates, however since coming to uni I've become a pro at it. So, I thought I'd share with you what I've been watching lately. 

Once Upon A Time
This may not be for everyone, but for me it's reliving my childhood in a way. It involves your childhood favourite fairytale characters. It's based in a town called Storybrooke where the residents are under the influence of a curse. 

Grey's Anatomy 
I am addicted to Grey's. Almost all of my friends have watched it and they were telling me I had to start it and I'm so glad I did. If you enjoy medical dramas you'll love this, it's just brilliant that's all I can say. However, there are currently 10 seasons on Netflix and another season airing soon so you'll have a lot of catching up to do!

Broadchurch
I'm quite late jumping on this bandwagon but I am hooked. I watched season 1 on Netflix (US) and I'm so glad season 2 is now on TV. It's a story about a little seaside town in Dorset were a murder of a young boy took place and they're trying to find the killer. 

A Long Way Down 
This film is amazing, but it is also emotional so be warned that you may cry! It's so intense and although I've heard that other people didn't enjoy it, me and my best friend loved it. It's about a group of 4 people who were all going to end their lives, but didn't and luckily it has a happy ending!

The Theory Of Everything
I'm sure all of you have heard about this film, but if not it's about Stephen Hawking's life and it's amazing. It's emotional and enlightening and I really do recommend you go and see it, it's well worth a watch.

What have you been watching lately?



You Might Also Like

0 comments