Welcome to our website !

Blistex Moisturise Max Lip Balm | Review

By 12:30 , , , ,


I'm always on the hunt for the perfect lip balm and I think I've found it. I picked this up in Boots a few weeks ago when I had managed to lose all of my other balms and I'm so glad I did. Blistex is a brand that I trust for my lip products and they're so affordable too which is a bonus.


This lip balm has moisturising beads which I absolutely love. I feel even after a few minutes that this lip balm really does moisturise my lips and it works even better if I leave it on overnight. I have been using this lip balm every single day since I purchased it and I've been making my friends try it too and they also love it.

I really cannot praise this lip balm enough and it's also currently half price in Boots which is even better. I've almost finished this tube and I'll certainly be repurchasing it.

What's your favourite lip balm?





You Might Also Like

0 comments