Welcome to our website !

My Favourite Lipsticks This Month

By 09:00 , ,



I have two affordable lipsticks that I'm loving this month and I wanted to share them with you, as they're perfect for Spring and Summer. Both of these are budget friendly and won't break the bank. Max Factors Stardust Pink is a beautiful pale pink shade, that is moisturising and glides onto the lips beautifully. I wouldn't have usually picked this shade up when looking at it in the tube, but once swatched it's gorgeous. Kiko's Smart Lipstick in Almond is a more nude toned pink and smells incredible - you read that right, it smells just like MAC lipsticks and that's just a bonus. The lipstick itself is moisturising, pigmented and I am obsessed with it, I wish I'd bought two. 

Both of these lipsticks have been worn constantly this month, and they're perfect for Spring/Summer. Kiko's Almond transitions nicely into a nighttime look for me as well, paired with a smokey eye and a not-so-subtle highlight. Both of these lipsticks are really affordable and I'm loving them at the moment.

What are your favourite lipsticks at the moment?


You Might Also Like

0 comments