Welcome to our website !

My Favourite Eyelash Curler | Budget Beauty Buy

By 09:00 , ,

I spotted these the other day and straight away I knew I had to buy them, I mean they're too pretty to just walk past. In fact they were only £1 from Primark! I've personally never seen the point in spending £40+ on eyelash curlers when I feel they all basically do the same job, but these are by far my favourite eyelash curlers. 

They are so super pretty to look at, and they also do a great job too which is what I need them for. They also came with a spare refill rubber which is always handy. This may seem like an odd post, me raving about eyelash curlers but they're pretty and practical which is all I need.

Would you buy these from Primark or do you prefer spending more on eyelash curlers?


You Might Also Like

0 comments