Welcome to our website !

My Favourite Brow Products | Top 3

By 09:00 , , , , ,


I'm not sure how it happened or when but over the past couple of years brows suddenly became a huge interest of everyone. I remember not previously bothering too much with my brows but now I don't go out the house without retouching them in some way.

ELF Studio Brow Kit £1.93 - £3.50 | For years this has been my favourite eyebrow kit and I've loved it since I became interested in makeup. However, now it's not as easy to get hold of for those of us who live in the UK but I luckily have a few backups. It comes with a wax and a powder and I personally prefer to use the wax (as you can see from the photo above) although the powder is brilliant too. This brow kit used to cost me around £3.50 however, it's currently on iHerb for £1.93 which is a complete bargain!

Essence Make Me Brow Gel 01 | This a fairly recent purchase for me as I could never justify buying Benefit's Gimme Brow due to the price (student budgeting, yano how it works) but many people have named this as a dupe and it's only £2.50 which is a bargain. I will be repurchasing this for sure as the brush is small enough to cover my brows but without getting the gel all over the rest of my forehead (this might just be a problem I found with other brow gels). There are only 2 shades in the range as far as I'm aware but I have super dark brows and this gel still works for me, but I'm not sure it would work if you have blonde brows.

Freedom Makeup Eyebrow Kit £3.50 | This is a kit I haven't owned for too long either, but I love it. It has 3 brow powders and a brow gel in the kit along with tweezers and a mini brush. It really is perfect for travelling and I love that theres 3 powders so you can mix your own shade to match your brows perfectly. 


Essence Brow Gel 01

I also use an angled brow brush that I bought from Next years and years ago but I've found this one for £1.25 which I'm buying myself soon as a backup.


What are your go to brow products?





You Might Also Like

0 comments