Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 28

By 10:30 , ,

I'm actually on time this week with this post thank goodness! This week has been fairly average until the weekend, which was amazing. On Friday I played mini golf (and I was horrific) and then went for a lovely meal. On Saturday I went to a local coffee shop which I feel I'll be visiting regularly this summer and I also had breakfast at a local cafe too. One of my best friends is home from travelling so seeing her was super lovely, we went to the pub for a catch up which was great, although I'm feeling a little worse for wear right now. 

I've had a really fun weekend and I am dreading work tomorrow (not actual work, just the early start!). I also updated my blog design, and although I'm still working on editing the last little bits that don't quite seem to work yet, I'm happy with it so far (and it was free, bonus!)

Also, most importantly today my brothers friend and her sister are doing a triathlon in honour of my brother for a cause that's very close to my heart. I'm not quite ready to talk about it just yet, but maybe one day as right now it's too emotional and tough.

How has your weekend been? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments