Welcome to our website !

I Think We All Feel A Little Lost Sometimes

By 09:00 ,



I've been quite anxious about posting this as I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way. Despite the title saying 'we all feel a little lost sometimes' I feel my thoughts really are all over the place at the moment. This isn't to do with beauty or blogging but my blog is an outlet for me so I hope you don't mind this post.

I'm about to start my third and final year at uni, and I don't regret a single thing about attending uni but I feel lost. I feel overwhelmed with what this final year will include, apart from the obvious - my dissertation. I'm not sure what I want to do when I graduate, whether I'll follow on to do something completely unrelated to my degree or continue into a career relating to Psychology.

I love my degree don't get me wrong but I don't know what I want to do with it and it fills me with anxiety to think about it. I'm almost 20 and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. I know I'm still young but what do I want to do with my life? I have no idea. 

I love beauty, photography and Psychology. I've also considered working in a children's nursery which I did for work experience many years ago whilst I was at school. I'd happily go back into education again and complete a course on Child Care (which I almost did instead of A levels) but it makes me so scared. I thought I'd have my life planned out by now, and I don't. I'm lost, so so lost. 

One day I would love to have a family of my own, that's always been a dream of mine. I can't wait until the day I become a Mother and have a family. But what do I do until then? I'm nowhere near that stage yet, and I am full of anxiety about everything.

I'm not really sure what direction I was expecting this post to go in, but I'm just hoping I'm not the only one who feels like this. I apologise this post has got fairly 'deep' I guess, but I felt I just needed to say it. It links to my social media is an illusion post because I feel everyone else has their life together, and I don't.

Have you ever felt like this? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments