Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Weeks 26 & 27

By 09:00 ,



Week 26 & 27

I've had a really busy past two weeks, which is why I completely missed posting last weeks edition of 52 weeks project. I went to London and had such an amazing time, and I am no longer petrified of the tube, yay for me! I was such a tourist but I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked. However, I did go to the Shoreditch food festival and had a pulled pork bun which I 100% recommend to anyone who's in London over summer. 

I've also travelled back to Southampton twice in the past two weeks, once to clean my uni house and once again to move into a new house. Our new house is so much nicer and doesn't really feel like a student house which I love. It's clean, light and doesn't feel like a cave which our last one did.
It's also been so hot in the UK, which I'm not used to but it was so lovely to see the sun for a while!


So overall, it's been a busy couple of weeks for me but I'm finally settling into a routine again! What have you been up to?


You Might Also Like

0 comments