Welcome to our website !

Drugstore Micellar Water Comparison

By 08:00 , , ,


I have been organising this post for quite a while now and I'm excited to share it all with you and I hope you find it helpful! I have never tried Bioderma Micellar Water however I have tried the 3 drugstore alternatives shown above.

Garnier Micellar Water - £4.99 - 400ml
This is my favourite micellar water out of the 3. It is almost always on offer and it leaves my skin feeling the nicest and also it only requires a small amount of remove all of my make up. I have back up bottles in my room and it's on offer quite frequently so look out for that. Although it's not travel friendly I've found it's the best at removing all my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. This is also the best at removing eye make up as it doesn't leave me with panda eyes like the others did.


L'oreal Micellar Water - £4.99 - 200ml

This was the first drugstore micellar water that I tried and I must say I was very impressed with it, especially considering I had got into the habit of using make up wipes to remove my make up. After using this for a couple of weeks my skin had improved no end and my skin was almost perfectly clear. This micellar water has the least amount of product for your money (200ml)  and although I did like it since using the others I don't think I'd repurchase it.


Boots Botanics Micellar Water - £2.99 - 250ml

This is the micellar water I bought most recently and have been trailing it recently, and it is also the cheapest of the three. This is part of the Boots Botanics All Bright range and I'm glad Boots have brought out their own micellar water. Boots Botanics micellar water did brighten the appearance of my skin, however it wasn't very good at removing eye make up for me. I would still repurchase this micellar water as I do really like it, it's just not my favourite!

1st place - Garnier Micellar Water
2nd place - Boots Botanics Micellar Water
3rd place - L'oreal Micellar Water

Have you tried any drugstore micellar waters? What did you try and what did you think?



You Might Also Like

0 comments