Welcome to our website !

5 Minute Makeup

By 09:00 , , ,



We've all been there when we wake up late or our beds are just too cosy to climb out of and you realise you only have a few minutes before you need to run out the door. Well, this makeup look is the one I go for when I only have 5 minutes to get ready. I swear by all of these products and would recommend them all to everyone!

Face
L'Oreal Infallible Primer (post) is my go to primer at the moment as it provides me with a smooth base for my True Match Foundation (post) and increases the longevity of my makeup too. I've also been using the ELF Eyebrow Kit (post) for years (obviously not the same one!!) and I love it. It comes with a gel and powder, but I've used all the gel so using the powder. Finally for my face I like to use the Soap and Glory Solar Powder which I bought just after Christmas and have been loving it since. I'm really pale and it doesn't look orange on me which is great.

Eyes
For my eyes I keep it really simple and apply the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (post) all over my lid and then follow that with a few coats of my current favourite mascara, Maybelline The Rocket Mascara (post).  

Lips
I said I keep my eyes simple, but lips are even quicker. I just apply the Primark Lip Liner (post) all over my lips. Unfortunately these don't have shades or numbers but this is a 'my lips but better' colour.

What are your fail safe makeup products for when you're in a rush?

p.s. I'm 21 tomorrow and it's so scary (but also exciting!!).






You Might Also Like

0 comments