Welcome to our website !

Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel | Review

By 08:00 , ,


This is my second bottle of this shower gel so that's already given you an idea that I love this shower gel (I thought I'd picture the one where the packaging is still in tact and not worn off from being in the shower!). Starting off with the packaging which is similar to all other Soap and Glory products, beautiful. The pump is also super handy as it means you don't end up wasting a lot of product each time you use it.

This is one of my favourite shower gels I've used and although it is quite pricey for a shower gel, it's definitely worth it. It's so creamy and luxurious feeling compared to some other shower gels I've tried and it lathers up so well. Another thing I love about this is that the scent lingers after you've got dressed after having a shower and that makes me love it even more.

I also find a little goes a long way so one pump is by far enough for my whole body which means this 500ml bottle lasts a lifetime (not literally obviously) so in the grand scheme of things it isn't too expensive as I find I use less product than normal. 
I don't think I can fault anything about this shower gel and I'm so glad I have it!

What's your favourite Soap and Glory bath/body product? Would anyone be interested in seeing a post on Soap and Glory collection?







You Might Also Like

0 comments