Welcome to our website !

Products I've Hit Pan On | 001

By 08:00 ,

Fashionista Brow Kit // Sleek Contour Kit // Soap and Glory Lid stuff

When I went to uni last September one of the biggest challenges about packing for me was choosing what make up take with me as I knew I'd only have a limited amount of space. This meant that instead of changing up my products daily there were a lot of products I used almost everyday for 6 months or more and I knew which products I really did love or dislike.   Inevitably I've hit pan on more products than usual this past year due to this so here's a little run down on what I've hit pan on!

Fashionista Brow Kit 
I can't find this online anymore so maybe I've just been on the loop and Fashionista have been discontinued?! If anyone knows, please let me know! Anyway, I love this brow kit as I prefer powders to brow pencils and this is the perfect size for chucking in your bag.

Sleek Contour Kit (Light)
I've loved this contour kit for years but it was pushed to the back of my make up drawer but I've been using it everyday and I've fallen in love with it again. The contour has a very slight shimmer but you can't notice it once you've applied it and the highlighter is beautiful too.

Soap and Glory Lid Stuff (What's Nude)
This has become my go to daily palette as it has mainly matte shades which I prefer, and it has 1 shimmery shade which I sometimes line my bottom lashes with. I have also done a review on this palette here if you want to have a read. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I bought this powder a couple of years ago and really wanted to love it as everyone says its a dupe for MAC's MSF Natural however it broke my out but I've tried it again and it's now my go to powder. It's a bargain at only £3.99 as well.

ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
This is yet another product I'd forgotten about until recently, but it works wonders for under my eyes. Next time I make an ELF order I'm going to buy a couple of these as they really do help hide my under eye bags which are getting worse by the day!



I would most definitely repurchase all of these products again.

What are your go to products?





You Might Also Like

0 comments