Welcome to our website !

Drugstore Beauty Wishlist

By 09:00 , ,


I can't help but make mental lists of makeup I want, and today I'm sharing the drugstore edition. As much as I'd love to splash out on Hourglass, Laura Mercier and Urban Decay it's not practical as I'm a student on a budget! However, drugstore wishlists are more realistic for me and there's a few products I'm lusting over.

I recently read Adrienne's review of the new Collection primers over on her blog (which you can read here) so I knew I had to try them. Along the theme of primers, this NYX Honey Dew Me Up primer caught my eye as it looks different, and the bottle would also look pretty on my desk ha! I'm also intrigued by L'Oreal's Fixing Mist as it's just been released here in the UK and I've seen Youtubers and Bloggers from over seas raving about it. I've read quite a few positive reviews about NYX's Contour Kit and how it's also suited to pale skin tones which is perfect for a pale gal like me. Finally I noticed that Bourjois released a new concealer that sounds like it would be moisturising as well as providing coverage, perfect combination (on paper at least). 

Have you bought anything from the drugstore recently?


You Might Also Like

0 comments