Welcome to our website !

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick | Review

By 08:00 , , , , , ,


I bought this shimmer brick last year but I wasn't blown away by it and it got put to the back of my collection but this summer I've been using it almost everyday. I absolutely love it as a highlighter and as eyeshadow too. It obviously looks similar to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, however it's a lot cheaper! I can't compare the two as I don't own the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, but I'm sure someone else has!

seventeen instant glow shimmer brick

Anyway, I love using the top two shades as my highlight as it gives a subtle highlight that can be built up for a more intense look and I use the bottom two shades as eyeshadows. I find these last all day on both my cheek bones and my eyelids which makes this an even better product for my make up bag as it has multiple uses! As you can see in the photo below the shimmer brick is extremely pigmented as well. 

seventeen instant shimmer brick swatches

What's your favourite highlighter at the moment?


You Might Also Like

0 comments