Welcome to our website !

“I've got nothing to do today but smile.” - Simon and Garfunkel

By 13:51

The sun is finally out again in England and it makes everything seem better! I haven't been blogging much lately and I apologise for that but I've been fairly busy with my birthday and school work!


The other weekend I went away to Cambridge for the day and it was beautiful as always! I still want to go punting, but I think I'll wait until summer when it's not as cold!


It was my birthday a few weeks ago too and I got a beautiful Pandora bracelet from my parents and I'm going to buy a couple of charms for it over the next few months!


Finally a standard picture of the sun! It's nice to not have rain and cloud for a few days, it always improves my mood when it's sunny!

Are you enjoying the sunny weather these past few days?


You Might Also Like

0 comments