Welcome to our website !

What I've Been Watching Lately

By 13:00 ,

Since being a uni student, I feel I have mastered the art of procrastination (not that it's a good thing), and a huge part of that is binge watching series. So here's what I've been watching and loving recently.

Suits | Netflix
I am currently obsessed with Suits which is a series on Netflix about a law firm and how one man, Mike Ross, finds himself running from a scandal and into a law firm. It's full of drama, but easy to watch. Oh, and you don't need to understand law to watch it at all so don't let that put you off. I started watching it about 10 days ago and I've just started Season 4 as I type this...oops.


In The Club | BBC iPlayer
I accidentally stumbled upon this on iPlayer a few weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I've started on Series 2 as the first series is no longer available on iPlayer, but there's a 'catch up' clip on iPlayer so you know the storyline. It's basically surrounding Mothers and Mothers to be and the trials and tribulations of having children and they're all experiencing different life events. It's honestly really funny, makes you want to cry and is also really gripping.


Geordie Shore | MTV
Some people may hate Geordie Shore, but since coming to uni I've started to love it. It's hilarious, cringe-worthy but a brilliant watch. Incase you didn't know, it's basically a group full of Geordie's who get drunk and go out regularly and all the drama that occurs from drunk arguments and housemates sleeping with each other.

Teen Mom | MTV
I love any kind of Teen Mom programme, I can't get enough. Since having Sky at uni, I've become addicted. My favourite couple are Catelynn and Tyler and I even follow Catelynn on Instagram and Twitter, yep I can't help myself. I will admit if I watch Teen Mom hungover I am partial to crying at a few episodes...don't laugh it happens sometimes!! Haha.

What are you currently watching and what would you recommend I watch?




You Might Also Like

0 comments