Welcome to our website !

Small Boots Haul

By 12:00 , , , , , , , ,

As usual I ended up spending some of my lunch break from work in Boots and buying more make up I really don't actually need! It's becoming a weekly thing and I should really stop but I can't help it when there's an offer on. 




I bought the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum which was £7.99 rather than £10.99. I bought it in the lighest shade (what a surprise!) which is 51 Vanille Clair. I haven't yet tried this foundation, and I haven't swatched it either since there were no testers for Shade 51 so I could have just made a massive mistake in buying a foundation that's too dark for me, I'll have to wait and see! I know some people buy darker foundations for summer when they're tanned, but I never tan I just burn so I can't use it in summer either!


I have mentioned this primer a few times before but this was on sale too for £4.99 instead of £6.99. I have done a full review of this primer here. This is my third time purchasing this, so it shows how much I love it. I only bought this as a back up so I don't have to purchase it full price next time!

Have you tried either of these products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments