Welcome to our website !

Small MUA Haul (Including MUA Undressed Palette)

By 18:52

About a week ago I made an order from the MUA online store and I only purchased a few items but I thought I'd do a haul anyway. They were having an offer for £1 off selected items and so I took advantage of this.






So the first item is their gel eyeliner which is a new addition to their range and since I needed a new gel eyeliner I thought I'd try this and only for £2 (£3 usually, but with the £1 off offer - which is still running).







I also bought an eyebrow pencil which was £1. However, the only downside about this I would say is that there are only two shade options, blonde and brunette. It seems very pigmented so far though, and I'll be trying it out soon.





This mascara was the main reason I wanted to make an order in the first place. I was in need of a new mascara and didn't want to spend a lot of money on it, considering I recently bought MAC msf powder. Anyway I'll being doing a separate post on what I think of this mascara but it was only £2 and I got it in black.






Finally I got round to ordering the new Undressed Palette which everyone has been talking about. It is meant to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette and instead of paying £36 for it, I got a cheaper version for only £3. Anyway so far it looks like I'll get a lot of use out of this palette as it's fairly neutral and has some beautiful colours in it.


Hope you're all ok xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments