Welcome to our website !

New Lip Products | A/W Lips

By 08:00 , , , ,


I popped into Superdrug after uni the other day uni and I couldn't resist buying a couple of new lip products! I've not looked at the MUA stand in a while so I was excited to see a lot of new products. 


Top - Luxe Velvet Lipstick // Bottom - Shade 1 Lipstick


Luxe Velvet Lipstick - Dare 

This is the product I was most excited about and I haven't been disappointed. It's a beautiful deep shade that's perfect for Autumn/Winter as you can see in the photo above.


Lipstick - Shade 1

This is an amazing red shade, and the best part is it's only £1!  I can't believe how pigmented this is considering it's so cheap. I really do recommend this if you're new to red lipstick or just fancy buying a new one!


Have you bought any new beauty products recently?







You Might Also Like

0 comments