Welcome to our website !

Drugstore Beauty Haul | Boots

By 12:37 , , , , , ,

I didn't intend on buying any new beauty products for a while but I had a bit of time to kill before my lecture started so I ended up buying a few beauty bits from Boots and one product from Asda. 


I'm always on the look out for a new affordable primer since it's something I wear everyday no matter what. I saw this on sale and since it's only £3 I thought I may as well try it, although I haven't read any reviews on it yet I'm still looking forward to trying it.


I know I'm slow at trying the Baby Lips but I've read mixed reviews and I know they hit the beauty world by storm when they arrived in the UK quite some time ago so I thought I'd give them a go. I've only bought this one so far, and although it's not very pigmented it's really moisturising which I need at the moment.

This was another impulse buy that I hadn't read any reviews on but when I swatched it I loved the colour and so decided to try it out. I'm preferring lip stains and tints at the moment due to the longer staying power and on a night out re-applying lipstick can be quite an annoyance. 


Whilst browsing for a new eyeliner the Volumising Mascara caught my eye as I've never seen it before and I'm always trying out new mascaras and for only £3.99 I couldn't resist.

I've heard so many good things about the Fast Stroke Eyeliner and my current liquid liner had run out so I thought for £2.99 I couldn't really go wrong. I have tried this and so far I am loving it and I have a feeling it could become a favourite very soon!

Have you tried any new beauty products recently?





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like maybelline so muchh :) Nice products dear! xoxo

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete