Welcome to our website !

My Evening Skincare Routine | Drugstore Products

By 08:00 , ,


Until this past year I was never really big on skincare, as I've always been fairly lucky with my skin but as I read more blogs I realised how important it was. I only use drugstore products for my skincare routine as my student budget doesn't stretch very far. 

I mentioned in my micellar comparison post that this was my favourite micellar water I'd tried. I use this every night without fail as it removes all my make up, even stubborn lipstick.

I love this eye make up remover. It removes waterproof mascara with no hassle and doesn't sting my eyes, which is a problem I've had with eye make up remover in the past.

I adore this cleanser, I've previously reviewed it here and I still use it every day. It works so well and leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling lovely too.

I've been using this moisturiser on and off for a few years now, but it's always one I come back to. It does the job and is so affordable as well which makes me like it even more! It's not too thick and sinks in quickly too.

What are your skincare favourites?


You Might Also Like

0 comments